Thursday, April 22, 2010

WotC & IDW to Publish Dungeons & Dragons Comic Books

From PRWeb: "IDW Publishing, under license from Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast, will launch several all-new comic book series based on the many worlds of the hugely popular roleplaying game, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS. Following IDW’s previously established comics model, the first new series will begin with an introductory debut issue in August 2010, with new monthly comics and deluxe reprints of past series launching in November." More.

Hardcore Forgotten Realms fans might be interested to know that plans include a series for that setting.

Personally I've always hoped to see a S&W or LL comic in the old school B&W Trampier style, for the same shared marketplace reason...hey, I can dream.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

http://eiglophian.blogspot.com/2010/04/intrepideers.html

ze bulette said...

Nice, I don't know how I missed that recent post of yours. Nothing beats dead trees but I'll take what I can get -cheers

Aaron E. Steele said...

Something about holding the comic in your hands.

Intepideers looks pretty cool though!

ze bulette said...

Hey Paladin - whadaya know..

Post a Comment