- The Clearing of Castle Caldwell - A local merchant has recently purchased a small castle...but when he tried to move in, he discovered that the castle was already inhabited!
- Dungeons of Terror - A strange trapdoor in the floor of Castle Caldwell leads to a terrifying challenge!
- The Abduction of Princess Sylvia - One the eve of her wedding, the beautiful princess has been kidnapped! Can you save her in time?
- The Great Escape - Imprisoned in an enemy fortress, without armor or weapons, your situation seems hopeless. Yet there may be a way to freedom...
- The Sanctuary of Elwyn the Ardent - A mystical chime of great power has been stolen - but by whom? In the wrong hands, the chime can cause untold harm! But can you find and defeat this mysterious and powerful creature?
I was a little sad to see the pencil and pen marks on the map of Castle Caldwell...but then realized I could easily touch it up in the GIMP. In the process of doing so, I found that a previous DM had discovered an error in the map numbering, and corrected it in pencil. I verified this from the room descriptions, and went ahead and added his correction (seems only fair to share it here).
Update: Just to add that having read through this a bit now, it looks pretty weak...Still might be good for a quick session or two though.