Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dinosaurs and Tanks at Gloranthan Army

I've been thinking about making larger paper minis but at some point it's ridiculous if I want to maintain scale. I mean, what, an 8.5x11 paper miniature? So the larger dinosaurs are out. I could always pick up some plastic ones fairly cheaply at the museum or toy store, but I still might make some smaller ones for use in Athanor down the road or an island adventure... I've been wanting to use X1 again too - maybe in another 20 sessions or so.

Anyhow, just today I saw this post on Gloranthan Army and had to share here.

4 comments:

Havard: said...

Crazy awesome :)

Johnni said...

That makes me happy. I'm gonna have to put some dinosaurs into my next campaign setting.

Zak Sabbath said...

sweet

Game Master Rob Adams said...

Toy Dinosaurs work well with 15mm and 25mm gaming both! I use them in my pulp games and in my VSF 15mm games! Cheers!

Post a Comment