Friday, August 5, 2011

Late to the Party, Brought My Dice


Above are the dice I currently use. The white Gamescience dice I proudly inked and use the most - simple and clean, like my favorite rpg rules. On the left is a home made paper d8. There's also a "die" that came out of a Magic Eight Ball, and of course the Gamescience d30. I obviously don't need this many for regular use but I like to have one everywhere I look when one is needed.

Below are some d10's in the collection which never get used but were fun to design, make, and test. (If you want to try your hand at it yourself, a while back I put up a bunch of PDFs here.)


Below are dice that never get used but that I bought for some reason or acquired when I bought a guy's whole game collection. There's another huge bag of assorted weirdness around here somewhere but I'm too lazy to look for it right now and never use them since they were someone else's to begin with... Can't risk the vibes. I think that bag of different colored dice came out of the Brave Halfling box set.

6 comments:

Gothridge Manor said...

Magic 8-ball die, I absolutely love it and those d10s are cool as hell. Thanks for showing.

Digital Orc said...

No worries about the late entry. You have some very cool dice. Appreciate the attention to detail. Jealousy rears it's ugly head...

Chris C. said...

Love the dice, especially the ones with the runes in the top picture.

RobChandler said...

Indeed very, very awesome set there!

The Happy Whisk said...

Little skulls. Neato.

Urikson said...

The paper dice are very groovy. I lost all my old dice by the Dead Sea, but in olden days I had one die of bone, one die of metal, one die of stone, one die of wood and die of the purest green.

Sic transit gloria mundi...

UriK
http://dndkids.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment