Monday, April 25, 2011

Hardcore Dawn Patrol Players ... Ludotecnia's Dogfight

I’ve never played Dawn Patrol that I can remember but I’d love to check it out (anyone have one to sell or trade?)… I was doing some quick web searches for it over the weekend and found this impressive set of pics from someone’s campaign set up. It took about a year of preparation…

Daaanng..More pics and info.

Then I discovered the spanish RPG “Dogfight” by Ludotecnia. It’s part of a series of games called Cliffhanger which are being published once a month and cost only a few euros apiece. I’m hoping to get my hands on a couple of these… There’s a nice little review here. Just thought I'd share for any fans of the genre.

7 comments:

christian said...

When I read "dawn patrol" I thought this was a surfing post, but wow! Those photos are incredible!

El Dado Inquieto said...

Hi, thank you for being a follower of my blog, if you ever can buy Dogfight I remember you that a character sheet can be downloaded from my blog:

http://eldadoinquieto.blogspot.com/2011/04/ficha-de-personaje-para-dogfight.html

Trey said...

Wow. That's impressive.

Ludotecnia said...

Hey Ze!

Thanx a lot for mentioning our game. Just for you to know, we're planning to expand the 'Dogfight' series. As you know, this first title is set in WWI, but we're working on 'Dogfight'36' (Spanish Civil War) and 'Dogfight'39 (beginning of WWII). We'll probably expand our series until the Corean War... Time to time ;)

By the way: your copy of 'Dogfight' will be shipped in no time. Hope you'll enjoy it!!

GrayPumpkin said...

I never played Dawn Patrol, but seeing this makes me want to.

Telecanter said...

Yes, fabulous. Love the way they have the planes set up so they can pitch them one way or another and have smoke attached.

alberto_orco said...

What a wonderful board to play Dogfight!!!

I hope you´ll enjoy your copy

Post a Comment