Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stirges, Sir... More Paper Minis.

I was feeling crafty again today so I made another 25mm paper miniature. I thought I'd invert the previous use of black and white to see how it came out. Since things usually don't line up 100% when pasting the sides to one another, and since the background this time is black, it helped to touch them up with a sharpie afterwards - running it along the edges to darken any white showing. PDF here, formatted for a 4x6 index card. As usual, I mounted them on top of pennies making them pretty hard to knock over.

4 comments:

Roger the GS said...

So if you printed those on decals and applied them to plastic rectangles ... would you have Preston Sturges?

Telecanter said...

Snow Stirges! Stirges are one of my favorite creatures-- all the worst aspects of bats and bees mashed together.

ChicagoWiz said...

Combat w/stirges + Giant Ticks sucks...

ze bulette said...

@Telecanter: Snow stirges! Indeed. :P
@Roger & ChicagoWiz: Groan!

Post a Comment