Friday, August 20, 2010

Porters on a Card

Here's another set of 25mm paper miniatures on an index card (PDF). This one includes Telecanter's latest silhouette.
..
My Lulu order finally showed up - I'm guessing the free shipping made it take a little longer, and the usual cardboard backing and plastic wrap was missing this time. Hmmm. Anyhow, I picked up Michael Curtis' Stonehell Dungeon, James Pacek's The Wilderness Alphabet, as well as BHP's hard cover and digest sized Swords & Wizardry Whitebox edition. I've yet to really look through them but just have to say - the Whitebox is really sharp. Purchasing the latter was kind of decadent, I already have the box set... I just can't say no to a hard cover I guess.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Thanks for the purchase! I hope you like it! :) You'll love Stonehell -- I bought it myself...

Telecanter said...

Cool. Keep this up and you'll convert me from my scrabble tiles.

Post a Comment